Information from the Manufacturer:
MeyerShield™ is a face shield for medical purposes made from paperboard and acetate film. The MeyerShield is one-piece, easy to use, light-weight, comfortable, disposable, and low-cost. The headband is adjustable to a wide variety of head sizes. The paperboard used is made from USA-sourced Sanitary Virgin Fibre. The acetate film is an anti-fog material.
MeyerShield™ can be used by: healthcare workers, visiting senior health care workers, food handlers, cleaning-sanitary workers, delivery people, taxi / truck drivers, and family members who are in contact with their high-risk loved ones.
The MeyerShield™ is not absolute protection. The MeyerShield should be used in conjunction with other protective equipment to further decrease chances of infections to the wearer.
FDA Compliance Statement
- Face shield for medical purposes made from paperboard and acetate film.
- Intended for single use.
- Do not use in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
- This product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- This product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by healthcare providers as personal protective equipment.
- This product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances justifying the authorization of emergency use under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 USC 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.